Say hello to the January release of new fabric collections--there's plenty to love:
With more than 550 fabrics in this release, we've got a lot to show off over the next few months as the fabrics arrive in stores, but to tide you over, here are a few highlights:
- Valori Wells has joined the RK team of designers with two new collections: Blueprint Basics and Quill.
- From Studio RK comes more textures, including more colors of Quilter's Linen and the addition of Quilter's Burlap, Quilter's Burlap Metallic, Quilter's Tussah Metallic and Quilter's Linen Metallic.
- Ann Kelle is back with two new collections: Wonder and Beatbox, along with an addition to her Girl Friends line (fairies!)
- Classic Horror Movies brings Frankenstein, Dracula and Hitchcock films to quilting cottons with panels and yardage.
- Dozens of new Artisan Batiks fabrics, perfect for autumn projects and quilts.
- New printed canvas in bright florals and mid-century modern motifs in Auntie's Attic Canvas.
- Cambridge, our line of cotton lawns has five new colors designed to coordinate with the 23 gorgeous prints in the fourth London Calling collection of fine cotton lawns
- and much more!
Keep an eye on the blog (and follow us on Facebook) to see the newest collections and quilt patterns as they roll out each week. In addition, we'll be showcasing many of the apparel weight fabrics on our Fashion blog with ideas and inspirations for garment sewists. We can't wait to see what you create!